Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Saw Your Picture Today By Scott B.

Tell me what to say or even what to think,
tell me I look good as i throw up in your sink.
Down again up again down again,
when will this screech to halt, happiness begin!
Its like the world shrinks down into the palm of my hand,
When your face is visible, its hard to just stand,
here and take what I deserve and let you ruin my attitude,
I put such anger on board, just to see if you'd disapprove,

Chorus: so fuck off, step back, I've got two fists and theyre swinging,
Opened my mouth and forced air out, it just resulted in singing,
Im not a fighter but I wish I could pin your stupid ass on the ground!

Years and years pass, still I can't seem to forget,
cant we both make some progress? Just the tiniest bit,
would do me good... You know that it would so get out!
Out of this town where all this shit started,
The teens on these streets all end up broken hearted,
Keep your feelings to yourself, I like when you dont exist,
Miles away from anybody I know, and still emotions persist,
Get out of my head like you stormed out of my world,
Ill always rue the day I fell for such a egotistical girl!

Chorus: so fuck off, step back, I've got two fists and theyre swinging,
Opened my mouth and forced air out, it just resulted in singing,
Im no fighter but I wish I could pin your stupid ass on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment